- Impsoing four bedroom detached house and double garage
- Over 2000 square feet or accommodation
- Entrance hall, utility and shower room
- Kitchen with Aga, oven and pantry
- Large living room with fireplace
- Dining room to the front overlooking gardens
- Ground floor bathroom, and hallway, conservatory and balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three further bedrooms and bathroom
- Beautiful established gardens and double garage
Mannleys are offering this large detached property set in beautiful gardens adjacent to woodland all in a highly desirable area of Wellington. With a floor area of over 2000 ft.² the property is situated in the shadows of the Wrekin which is popular for walkers, bikers alike. Located just off the Holyhead Road it’s handy for commuting via Junction 6 or 7 M54 to Telford or Shrewsbury. The property itself comprises of entrance hall, shower room, utility, kitchen with aga and separate oven and pantry. There is a large living room with open fireplace, cloakroom and dining room to the front with views overlooking the front garden.
The first floor comprises of master bedroom with ensuite, three further bedrooms, and bathroom, with a first floor conservatory and balcony overlooking the established gardens and woodland.
The property is available immediately, references will be required and the security deposit will be 1495.