- Immaculate Three bedroom semi detached house
- Fantastic rural location with views
- Lounge & Extended Open Plan Kitchen/dining room
- Sun/Family Room & Guest Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom with Bath & Separate Shower
- Large rear garden with views
- Parking, Large patio with Pergola
- Great location on the edge of the village
- Good road links to Shrewsbury/Market Drayton
- Ideal family house
A Beautiful semi detached family house located to the East side of the popular village of Shawbury. Having been modernised by the current owners this three bedroom property has been fitted with a modern kitchen and bathroom and the property has been tastefully decorated throughout. The property has hall, lounge, inner hall with guest cloaks, lovely open plan dining kitchen and family room. The first floor has two double bedrooms, third bedroom to the front and family bathroom. To the front of the property is a stoned driveway with access to the large rear garden. The rear gardens stretches a long way back with patio area with Pergola, lawned area, vegetable patch and even space for Chickens!
Shawbury village has local shops, chinese, fish and chip shop, indian restaurant, local convenience store, school, bakery and butchers. This property is ideally placed on the outskirts of Shawbury with Whitchurch to the north, Market Drayton north east, Telford south east and Shrewsbury to the south west.
Viewings are highly recommended!!