- Nicely presented semi detached house
- Open plan dining kitchen with oven
- Spacious lounge with doors onto the rear garden
- Master Bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two bedrooms and main bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Unfurnished, long term tenancy available
- Security deposit £865
- No smokers, no pets and benefits to landlords discretion
Mannleys are pleased to offer for let this well presented semi detached house located in the popular area of Lawley which is handy for commuting to Wellington, access to the M54 and Telford Centre. Lawley has a local centre which has a numbers or shops including Morrison’s supermarket, takeaways, Greggs, schooling, gym, and public house. The accommodation itself comprises of entrance hallway, dining kitchen complete with oven and hob, spacious lounge to the rear, and cloakroom. The stairs ascend from the hallway to the first floor which has double bedroom to the rear, family bathroom and single bedroom to the front. The stairs ascend from the first floor landing to the second floor which has master bedroom and en-suite shower room. The property is on a nice plot having gardens to the side and rear, and two numbered allocated spaces to the back.
The property is available on a long-term let and comes unfurnished, unfortunately no smokers, no pets, housing benefit would be at the landlords consent. Security deposit is £865.