- Large Detached House with stunning views
- Open plan country style kitchen and dining room
- Lounge with log burner and parquet flooring
- Utility, Cloakroom and Larder
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower & additional WC
- Large gardens and double garage
- Set in small village with Primary School
- Oil central heating, ample parking
- Amazing location, Deposit £1500.
The Orchard is a large three bedroom detached country house located to the north east of Ludlow, in a small village called Bitterley. This small village has a very popular primary school and village hall. The property occupies a large plot with gardens, driveway and double garage and has fantastic views across the neighbouring countryside, and lies in the shadows of Clee Hill.
The property was tastefully improved a year ago and offers accommodation as follows; Entrance hallway, large lounge with log burner, light and airy open plan kitchen/dining room with country kitchen and parquet flooring, cloakroom, utility and larder. The first floor has three double bedrooms and bathroom plus another WC. To the outside is a long driveway leading up to the property, large lawned areas, front patio for eating outside, ample parking and detached double garage.
Security deposit £1500, ideal for families looking at long term tenancy. References and checks will be required through the agents.
Available February 2019.
Satnav SY8 3HF takes you to the bottom of the driveway.