- Lovely semi detached house with views
- Delightful open plan lounge diner
- Kitchen, Gas central heating and double glazing
- Two double bedrooms and a single
- Bathroom with shower
- Front garden and driveway
- Large tandem garage with internal access
- Great location and stunning views
- Large rear garden ideal for children
- No Chain
Superb location, lots of off road parking, ideal space for a family to grow and beautiful views at the rear, this is a superb property and Mannleys are pleased to offer it for sale. History tells us that this area has always been desirable with buyers, local walks and climbs such as the Ercall and the Wrekin are always popular and ideal for getting out for that stroll, and access to Shrewsbury and Telford couldnt be better as junction seven of the M54 is half a mile away. The property itself is an ideal family property, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge dining room with doors opening out onto the rear where you will appreciate the size of the rear garden, finally the kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single and bathroom to the rear, there is internal access to the garage which stretches from front to back with access at both ends. From bay windows to the front, to the large garden, decking areas and views to the back this property really worth viewing.
Being sold with No Chain.