- Stunning Detached Five Bedroom House - In Highly Sought After Village Location
- Large Entrance Hallway & Ground Floor wc
- 31ft Breakfast Kitchen & 27ft P Shaped Conservatory
- 19ft Dining Room & 16ft Sitting Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En-Suite Shower & Two Further Ground Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower & Walk in Wardrobe
- Further Double Bedroom with Walk in Wardrobe & Office/ Bedroom 6
- Detached Double Garage/Workshop & Electric Gated Entrance
- Stunning Established Landscaped Gardens approximately 0.5 Acres
- Viewing Essential & NO UPWARD CHAIN & Part Exchange Considered
This superbly presented five bedroom detached property offers outstanding flexible accommodation with over 2700sqft of space, no upward chain and part exchange considered. Occupying a superb private tucked away plot approximately 0.5 acres. The Pippins is located in the highly sought after Village of High Ercall being convenient for both Telford and Shrewsbury, the village convenience store is within walking distance and also the High Ercall Primary School.
The ground floor of the property comprises entrance hallway, 31ft breakfast kitchen with granite worktops, 27ft P shaped conservatory, 19ft dining room, 16ft sitting room, bedroom with en-suite shower, two further double bedrooms and a ground floor wc. The first floor of the property features master bedroom with en-suite shower and a walk in wardrobe, further double bedroom with walk in wardrobe, office/bedroom 6 and a superbly refitted family bathroom.
The Pippins has been extensively improved throughout to the highest of standards by the current vendors. The property features stunning landscaped gardens, extensive bock paved driveway, electric gated entrance, large detached double garage with workshop space, triple glazed windows, and an A rated energy efficient boiler. Viewing essential to appreciate the stunning merits this individually designed property offers.